2. Information collected and how we use it The information about you which we may collect through this Web Site varies depending on how you use this Web Site. We will collect information through any electronic forms you submit via this Web Site, or other messages you send us by e-mail. In common with many web sites, we may collect information such as the date and time of your visit to this Web Site, the pages accessed and any information downloaded.
This information does not identify you as an individual and is used for statistical, reporting and Web Site administration and maintenance purposes only. Whilst you may browse some information-only areas of this Web Site without providing any personal information, we may not be able to provide you with the full range of services through this Web Site if you do not provide us with the information outlined above.
3. E-Mailing Us Unless otherwise stated, when you send us an e-mail, the contents of your e-mail and your e-mail address is used by us strictly to respond to your inquiry or purchase.
Cookies may also be used by this Web Site to manage security, manage forms such as the "quote request" form and store information about the type of browser being used. With most Internet browsers, users can erase cookies from their computer's hard drive, block all cookies, or receive a warning before a cookie is stored. However, some parts of this Web Site may not function fully for users that disallow cookies.
5. Use and disclosure of information We will use or disclose personal information we collect through this Web Site:
a. to provide you with products or services requested by you;
b. where you have consented to the use or disclosure;
c. where we have notified you of the intended use or disclosure;
d. for the purposes for which we collected it, and for related purposes which you would reasonably expect, which may include: subject to complying with the direct marketing requirements under applicable law, providing you with information relating to WOD Gear Clothing Company or promotional details about products and services that may be of interest to you, unless you have previously advised us that you do not wish to be contacted for those purposes.
WOD Gear’s Clothing Company research (including market research), planning, service development, security, testing and risk management; the operation, administration, development or enhancement of this Web Site; where a third party acquires, or wishes to acquire, an interest in WOD Gear Clothing Company; and where we believe that the use or disclosure is reasonably necessary to assist a law enforcement agency, where fraud is suspected, or where WOD Gear Clothing Company is authorized, required or permitted by law to disclose the information; and as otherwise required or authorized under the law.
We may provide personal information we collect through this Web Site to third parties. The types of third parties to whom we would usually disclose that personal information may include:
a. our service providers who assist us in providing this Web Site and our products and services (for example internet and technology service providers, mail houses, call centers, and delivery companies);
b. organizations with whom we have co-promotional arrangements (and any agents used in administering such arrangements); and
c. our related bodies corporate, including, but not limited to, WOD Gear Clothing Company. We do not provide your personal information to third party organizations for their marketing purposes.
6. Links to other web sites This Web Site may contain links to third party web sites. Any such linked web sites may contain their own privacy policies or statements and those third parties, and not WOD Gear Clothing Company, are responsible for informing you about their security and privacy practices.
7. Security We value the personal information you give us and use a number of mechanisms to protect the security and integrity of your personal information. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed as completely secure. So while we strive to protect such information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk. Once any personal information comes into our possession, we will take reasonable steps to protect that information from misuse and loss and from unauthorized access, modification or disclosure. Please note that messages you send us by e-mail are not secure.
Please provide as much detail as you can about the particular information you seek, in order to help us retrieve it. An access fee may be charged to cover our costs of providing the information to you.
9. Contact details If you have any questions or feedback about privacy, or wish to make a complaint about the way in which we have handled your personal information, you may contact us as set out below: